Monday, July 12, 2010

Just waiting

I missed my daughters graduation from college because I was hospitalized in May, so this weekend we all got together to celebrate.  Four friends from Durango came and Three nurses from her class performed the pinning ceremony for her.  We were all touched and very happy for Megan.
I am able to appreciate the moments with so much more clarity than before when I planned life and followed the plan.  Now the days are precious because of their ordinariness, and  the events more cherished because of their value.
Two of the girls are testing for their state boards today, one of which is Megan.  They have all worked very hard and been a tremendous support to each other.  I am honored to have met such lovely, honest, caring women who are a part of my daughters life.

No comments:

Post a Comment