Friday, May 21, 2010

Probation

Dr. Straub lectured me on listening to my body.  If I am getting headaches and they are getting worse I should be resting not exercising.  Even though my current exercise is so far from what I would like to be doing for exercising. 
I feel like listening to my body is like listening to my Mom tell me something I already know.  Nothing is more annoying when you don't like what is being told to you.  Since April 9th I have tried to change and listen to what my body is telling me, before that I thought I could overcome what my body had to say, something like mind over matter.
Today I was sitting in the sun reading, something I always enjoyed when life was full and I could enjoy a few moments to enjoy the sunshine, now I have to remind self to sit and relax.  Healing for me is also mind over matter, rest versus run.

No comments:

Post a Comment