Thursday, May 6, 2010

Things are looking up

Saw Dr. Mikhaeel the hematologist today and the test for Lupus came back negative WOOHOO.  They still don't know what caused the blood clots and are still checking, but blood is a relative new field of study and ongoing.  The good news is they can easily manage blood clots for the rest of my life using Coumadin.  Many people are on Coumadin and from what I hear it is pretty easy to manage.
Afterwards I met some colleagues for an iced tea and it was easy to forget about medical issues and enjoy their company.  When I got home I was feeling normal,  Rob and I had JJ's pizza and enjoyed watching TV.  It's always the simple things in life that make you the happiest.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome about the Lupus test. I am also so glad you were able to enjoy your day! Wish I could be there to help you enjoy more of them. Keep on having those good days.
    Love you - Holly

    ReplyDelete