Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday in the park

We had a nice walk today with bird watchers, bikers,  fishermen,  families with children, and those like me just out for a stroll.  I went further today than I have before and did not have any side effects afterwards which made the day even better. 
My sister in law fought cancer for many years, and I remember telling her how good she looked, and how she impressed me with her spirit.  People keep telling me how good I look and now I realize what is wrong with me can't be seen on the outside, if it were then the doctors wouldn't have had such difficulty finding it.  In fact they still don't know what type of cancer it is.
As far as my attitude goes, until I know what to worry about I don't really have anything to worry about.  I can't control an oncoming car that is out of control, and I can't control what they will find in my body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment